Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fall, Winter, and the Holidays

It's hard to believe, but it's the last weekend in September. The month's almost over and that means only one thing--Monday is officially the beginning of my favorite four months of the year--October, November, December, and January!!!

I love fall and winter!
I love the holidays!

October means I've got Halloween to look forward to. In November, there's Thanksgiving. December means Christmas is coming. And January? You've got the New Year and my birthday.

Halloween decorations are already starting to pop up in the neighborhood and around town. Monday, when I get to school, I'll get out some of the Halloween decorations and put them up. I'm also planning to decorate the front porch, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. Any ideas???

What do you think?
Image courtesy of luigi diamanti/FreeDigitalPhotos.net