Sunday, September 16, 2012

It's Raining!!!

I don't know about ya'll, but we're finally getting some rain that we desperately needed. It rained Friday. And it's raining again today. In fact, it's been raining since the early, early morning hours. A good soaking rain. It definitely looks and feels more like fall, to bad the temperatures predicted for later this week don't match. I'm tired of hot weather and drought conditions. Good thing--I don't have to worry about trying to get water on my fruit trees. They actually produced a little bit of fruit this year. One of my apple trees actually had some small apples. The pear tree had a few pears. And one of my lime trees has three limes on it. The peach trees didn't produce any this year. I'm just happy they survived and grew after last year's drought. All my trees are now only three years in the ground here, so I can't complain. And they've all grown a lot this year.

In other news, this week, I'm visiting a couple of blogs.
Monday, Becky's Barmy Book Blog is hosting a book promo for Guardian of Atlantis.
Thursday, Word Spelunking is is posting an interview.
Stop by and check them out. Thank you Becky and Aeicha for having me.

Guardian of Atlantis is still only $0.99 at both Amazon and Barnes and Noble.