Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ramblings Again!!!

It's Thursday night, but it really should be Friday.
So what's been going on in my world?

Two Ends of the Pen ran an interview with me this week. Caitlin over at The Y.A. Bookworm Blogger is currently reading my book and will be doing a review of it.
This year at school, I'm the yearbook person (advisor) and I've had an on-going hate-hate relationship with the program. I haven't had the opportunity to get any training on the software. I've been in charge of yearbooks before but not for a long time, so this is a new program for me. But today I had a break through. The hate-hate relationship with the program is coming to an end!
 
I've been writing away on Book 2 in the Children of Atlantis series. It's going really good. I just wish I had more time in the day to write. The new story picks up about four weeks after Guardian of Atlantis ends, and Raven is not having a good hair day.

I really need help getting the word out about Guardian of Atlantis--reviews, word of mouth... If you've read it, let people know what you thought about it. I could use more reviews to get the word out and get the book into Amazon's top 100 list.