Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday W(ork) I(n) P(rogress) Zombie #5

I'm working on the last chapter of the zombie book. It will be out on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Kobo really soon.


From Chapter 2



Max walked over to the table in the back of the room where Eddy sat,  put his backpack on the floor, and plopped down in the empty chair.

Eddy looked up from the science book, shook his head and went back to reading.

“What are you reading?” asked Max.

Eddy ignored the question and kept reading.

Max rolled his eyes. “I’ve got a really cool idea for a science project.”

“I’ve already got a project.”

“But you haven’t even heard what my idea is.”

Eddy looked up from the science book. “If it has anything to do with zombies, I don’t want to hear it. That’s all I’ve heard about since dad spoke at Career Day yesterday.” He turned his attention back to the book.

Max bit his lip. “Then you’ll like my idea, because it has nothing to do with zombies.” He put on his best smile. The same smile he used when he was trying to convince his mom he wasn’t up to something.