Tuesday, March 19, 2013

10 Places I Want to Visit

These are just a few of the many places I want to see. Maybe one day I'll get to visit a few of them.


Salem, Massachusetts
I've read about the Salem Witch Trials, and have even had the chance to teach The Crucible by Arthur Miller. I would love to visit the city and see all the historic sights and visit the museums.

Stonehenge, England
I've always had a fascination with Stonehenge. I would love to be able to see it in person.

Germany
The castles, the culture, the pen pal I used to have, and the fact that my dad's family is from Germany is just a few reason I would love to visit.

Scotland
I would love to see the castles and the museums.

Ireland
The cities, the culture, the castle, the fact that one of my mother's ancestors came from Ireland are just a few reasons I want to visit.

The Pyramids of Giza, Egypt
I've always loved learning about the Pharaohs, the gods and goddesses. I would love to visit and explore the pyramids.

Easter Island
Who wouldn't want to stand by the moai or large stone statues. They're fascinating.

The Great Wall of China
Like the pyramids, this is a massive feat of engineering.

Denali National Park, Alaska
I would love to visit and see the beauty and the wildlife.

Machu Picchu, Peru
What mysteries are still hidden here?