Monday, March 25, 2013

My Monthly Update

This is a new feature for me, but I think it will be a good one.

Working On:
  • I'm trying to get the chapter outline finished for WARRIOR OF ATLANTIS (It's the time of year that everything is happening at school--yearbook deadline, state testing fixing to start--and stuff going on at home.)
  • Planning a sci-fi story--got lots of notes and a general idea.
  • Brushing up the outline for OTHERWORLD DAUGHTER, Book 1 in the OTHERWORLD series.
Other:
  • I'm seriously thinking about changing the covers of book 1 and 2 of the CHILDREN OF ATLANTIS series to make them a little more uniform. On book 1, the main picture will stay, but I'll change the title size and font. Book 2 will have a different picture, and the same font as book 1. I've got plan for the covers of book 3 and 4, and they'll go with the previous.