Friday, March 15, 2013

Weekly Recap #8

It's Friday again and as hard to believe as it is, Spring Break 2013 is almost over. I'm like the kids, I'm not ready to go back to school.  How long is it until summer vacation? :)

It's been a busy week for me--writing wise that is, and I want to stay home and continue with the writing schedule I put myself on. It's been nice having the entire day to work on various writing projects and outlines. The only problem is I have more ideas and projects than I really have time to work on. I really wish I could write as fast as I can read, but I'm sure there a lot of writers who wish the same thing. I can say, I've managed to increase the amount of I write each day.

I'm trying to get myself a little more organized. Not always an easy task, but I'm trying. Bills, receipts, calenders (yes, I have multiple and am trying to get down to at least two), writing projects in various states--some days it looks more like chaos. But I'm trying.

So how has your Spring Break been?