Friday, March 22, 2013

Weekly Recap #9

I don't know about you, but I'm really, really, really glad the weekend is finally here!

This week, there was a review of Guardian of Atlantis by Gina over at Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers. It's a really AWESOME interview. If you haven't checked it out, you need to do so. Thanks Gina for taking the time, reading the book, and writing the interview.

I also have a Blurb Blitz Tour for How NOT to Train a Zombie coming up in May. You'll definitely have to check it out. A little closer to the start date (May 6), I'll post a list of stops. I'm really excited about this. It's my very first tour!

I've done a lot of thinking about the next thing--a lot of thinking. Guardian of Atlantis and Wrath of Hades are the first two books in my Children of Atlantis series, but there isn't really much resemblance in the covers to show they're part of a series. I want to change that. so over the next few weeks, I will begining the change process. Yes, I'm nervous, but I think it'll be better for the series.