Sunday, January 11, 2015

The New Year Goals

Resolutions.
Goals.
Plans for the New Year.

It doesn't matter what you call them, it all means the same--coming up with a list of things you want to accomplish.

For the days surrounding the New Year, the media was filled with articles on the topic of New Year's Resolutions. Even various television advertisements  jumped on the bandwagon, especially the ads for anything tied to fitness and weight loss.

Each year I set goals I want to achieve during the year. Here are my 2015 goals:
  • Write book 3 of The Children of Atlantis series. The outline is finished and I have finally started writing the story.
  • Outline book 4 of The Children of Atlantis series. I have a base idea for the story. I just need to work on the outline.
  • Edit book 2 of the Wisteria Mountain High series.
  • Write 4 to 5 blogs per month. I want to make it more interesting. If you have ideas you want to read about, let me know.
  • Work on the stress issues in my life.
  • Work on my weight issue.
It's not a long list of goals, but they will keep me busy this year.