Sunday, April 22, 2018

Just a Quick Update

I finished the base outline for book 4 in the Children of Atlantis series. Now, I'm going back through it to add the details and fix any plot holes.  I want to have all the problems fixed before I start writing. This makes the writing process easier and a lot more fun.

I've also come up with some base ideas for books 5 -7. I'm excited and can't get the ideas down on paper fast enough. Sometimes I wish I could plug my brain to the computer and upload the whole story. Yes, the story is in my head. I can hear it. I can see it. I just have to write it. LOL.


If you follow me on Instagram, you've already seen this. This is the cover page for May in my bullet journal. The month is already filling up with things I have to do and things I want to accomplish.

Have a great week!