Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy Dance! Cooler Weather's Coming...

All week the weatherman/woman has predicted a cold front would come through my area by sometime Friday. Well, it's supposed to get here tonight. In fact, sometime after midnight the winds are supposed to shift and we may have some rain. They say the highs for the next three days will be in the 60s.

I can't wait!

I'm so tired of hot weather!

I know. I know. Some people are probably going "Is she crazy?"

I've never lived in any other state than Texas. In the New Braunfels area, we don't have snowfall. We might get an occasional flurry that causes a huge stir, but there's no actual accumulation. (Sleet doesn't count. Right?) So I've never been in an actual snowstorm or in a place with lots of snow. I've never been skiing either. I wouldn't have a clue what to do on skis. It would probably be hilarious though.

But anyway, I'm ready for the cold weather.

And for those of you who are already having it--stay warm and safe!