Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Some of My Favorite Christmas movies

We all have favorite movies we like to watch over and over because we enjoy them or because the movies bring back happy memories.

Here are some of my favorite:
  • A Christmas Carol ( I like several versions but the one with Patrick Stewart is my favorite.)
  • A Christmas Story
  • The Santa Clause
  • A Miracle on 34th Street
  • The Polar Express
  • A Charlie Brown Christmas
  • A Nightmare Before Christmas
  • While You Were Sleeping
  • You've Got Mail (I know it's not technically a Christmas movie, but it has that huge Christmas scene.)


I know the following aren't movies, but I like them anyway:
  • Santa Claus is Coming to Town
  • Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
  • How the Grinch Stole Christmas
  • Frosty the Snowman

What are some of your favorite Christmas movies?