Friday, July 11, 2014

Movies from Books I Have Not Read


1. Hunger Games (series)
Lots of my students have read and loved the books as well as the movies, and several have recommended I read the series. It is on my To Read List.

2. Warm Bodies
I didn't get the opportunity to go to the theater to see this movie, but I did record it the other day. Have I watched it yet? No. I really want to read the book first, but I may have to go ahead and watch the movie to free up space on the recorder.

3. Vampire Academy
I had not heard of the series until I saw the trailers for the movie. I definitely need to check this series out.

4. The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
This is another series that is on my To Read List.

5. Twilight
I have to be honest. I have tried several times to read this book. I couldn't get into it, but a lot of my students have loved it.