Friday, February 6, 2015

2015 Movies I Want to See

I have to confess. I didn't watch the Superbowl for the game. I watched it for the commercials, but what's sad is the only commercial I honestly remember is the movie trailer for the new Terminator movie.

Yelp, I caught that one.

It got me to thinking. What other movies are coming out this year that I might like?

Type in a search, and you come up with a list. Everything from fantasy to comedy to action adventure. I tend to go for the fantasy/sci-fi genre.  It has always been a favorite for me.

Two of the movies on my want to see list actually come out today.
  • Jupiter Ascending (fantasy/action)
  • Seventh Son (fantasy/adventure)

The other movies I want to see are:
  • Mad Max: Fury Road (fantasy/action) scheduled release on May 15
  • Jurassic World (fantasy/thriller) scheduled release on June 12
  • Terminator: Genisys (fantasy/action) scheduled release on July 1
  • Star Wars: Episode VII (fantasy/action) scheduled release on December 18
What movies are you looking forward to seeing this year?