Friday, January 4, 2013

my playlist for the zombie book

I started writing the zombie book last week, and I can't believe how far I've gotten. Vacation is nice for writing. I don't have to worry about the day job, just get up, make some coffee and start writing. I'm looking forward to the day when writing is my full-time job. (That's a hint to you...wink...wink!)

Today I moved my writing to the dining room table so I could keep and eye on the beans I was cooking, and I just needed a change of scenery. The television was off and I was just staring at the computer screen. It suddenly dawned on me as I shuffled through the music playslists on my phone that I hadn't made a playlist for the zombie book. I was still listening to the playlist for Wrath of Hades.

So I made this playlist and am now listening to as I write:


All Star by Smash Mouth

Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
Beds Are Burning by Midnight Oil
Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve
Burnin' for You by Blue Oyster Cult

Dancing with Myself by Billy Idol
Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins
December by Collective Soul

Eyes Without a Face by Billy Idol

Feel Good, Inc. by Gorillaz
The Fame by Lady Gaga

Get the Party Started by Pink
Ghostbusters by Ray Parker

Help! by The Beatles
Hold Me by Fleetwood Mac
Hurt by Johnny Cash

I Love the Nightlife by Alicia Bridges
It's Not My Time by 3 Doors Down

Just Dance by Lady Gaga

Land of Confusion by Genesis
Little Lies by Fleetwood Mac

One Headlight by The Wallflowers

Paralyzer by Finger Eleven
The Politics of Dancing by Re-Flex

September by Earth, Wind, and Fire
So Alive by Love and Rockets

Touch of Gray by The Grateful Dead
Twilight Zone by Golden Earring

Unbelievable by EMF

Walkin' On the Sun by Smash Mouth
We Don't Need Another Hero by Tina Turner

Your Wildest Dreams by Moody Blues